Owning a Home Comes with Tremendous Advantages:
- When you own, it’s your home, not just a house!
- You are building equity with every payment
- Your home is working for you by appreciating in value
- The government is helping finance your home via tax deductions
Trade Up, Or Purchase That Dream Vacation Home!
Banc One Mortgage will help you buy even more home than you already have. Whether your family is expanding and you need the extra room, or you are looking for a house to just get away from it all, our programs are tailored to suit your needs.
Fixed Rate Loans Offer Stability
If you prefer a consistent payment over a very long period of time with no surprises, fixed loans are the best choice for you. The peace of mind of a fixed-rate loan offsets what could be a slightly higher long-term payment. When rates are very low, refinance from an adjustable rate loan into a fixed-rate loan to lower your monthly payment or convert the uncertainty of an adjustable rate to a reliable fixed-rate.
Better news! If you have a large Home Equity Loan or high interest credit cards that are not fixed, you have the option of refinancing them all into one fixed-rate loan. This can save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage May Be Just What You Need!
Most ARM products offer low introductory rates that are fixed from one to 10 years – after which it adjusts either annually or every six months for the life of the loan. Our ARM programs come with a lifetime rate cap, which means that your rate will never go above a certain level, even if rates skyrocket.
ARM loans are right for you if:
- You plan to stay in the home for less than three to 10 years.
- Interest rates are high – you will benefit when rates begin to fall.
- You plan to take out a short-term cash/out loan.
- Decrease your monthly payments or shorten the length of your loan
- Use cash to pay off high interest credit card debt
- Combine a first mortgage with a home equity loan
- Take out cash to pay off student loans or other large expenses
- Switch into a fixed-rate mortgage to take advantage of historically low interest rates
At Banc One Mortgage, we want to help you become debt free. Whether you have lost your job, gone through a divorce, or want to pay off a student loan or other outstanding bills, we have the ability to design a program just for you. Through the use of Government Insured financing and our access to the capital markets, we can help get you out of debt even if you have had:
- Late payments.
- Credit repayment programs.